Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Snowed In!

By Valentine's Day, I'm ready for Spring. Unfortunately for me, this week just so happened to be the first time in years that we've gotten a major snowfall! Darn it! Snow is certainly pretty, but no fun when you have to travel. I spent about an hour digging my car out, only to find a flat tire underneath! My little car isn't exactly good for snow driving, but since I've missed two days of work already, I'll have to suck it up and go in tomorrow. Freezing temperatures or not!

Even though we've been snowed in, I did take the opportunity to walk around a cemetery near our house with the new camera I got for Christmas. I especially love the zoom lens that enabled me to get a shot of a woodpecker that was at the very top of a tree!






I know that the snow storm has affected a lot of areas around the U.S. so stay warm everyone! This is the perfect weather for a blanket, some hot cocoa, and Netflix!

1 comment:

Kristen said...

Love the pictures! I got a fancy camera for Christmas too but I'm still going cross-eyed from all the functions! It's so much more complicated than my point-and-shoot and the film SLR camera that I haven't used since my college photography classes!