Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Review of Easy Canvas Print

One of my favorite home trends right now is printed canvas photos. I see them all over the internet, especially on pinterest, and I have been wanting one of my own, so I recently ordered an 8x10 print from  Easy Canvas Prints. I may not be a professional photographer, but the website was easy to use to upload my photo and crop it to my liking. It didn't take very long to arrive (around 10 days) and I couldn't be happier with the results!


J and I took this photo on the day before his birthday last month so it is a special photo to us. To see that the colors of the canvas print are true to the original photo makes me very happy. I love seeing the Autumn leaves in the background on this print and every time I look at it I will remember what a great moment we shared. This photo canvas is a fabulous keepsake.


The other thing I like about the canvas is the smooth finish on the fabric. It is a good quality print. I haven't decided exactly where to hang the canvas yet, but because it looks so nice, I propped it up on a side table in the meantime. 

Are there any home decorating trends that you enjoy right now? I'd love to hear about them. Leave me a comment and let me know.

I was given a free Easy Canvas Print to review. All of the opinions expressed here are my own.

No comments: