Monday, April 8, 2013

Pink and Gray Girl's Baby Shower

I have had the opportunity to throw a few parties in my time, including some of my nephew's birthday parties and a fun boy's baby shower last year. Boy parties are great, but when I was able to throw a little girl's baby shower recently, I went pretty & pink crazy!
 
Baby Girl invite
 
My cousin is expecting her first child, and since she is decorating her little one's nursery in pink and gray, I chose those colors as the theme for the party, adding chevrons and elephants to go with the color scheme.
 
We had a lot of fun with pink polish as party favors, a headband crafting station, and a note-writing table to create a scrapbook for the parents to-be.
 
collagebabygirl

Of course, I had to decorate the party with some maternity photos that I took of my cousin and her husband. I put somed framed photos on tables around the party, but I also hung some on ribbon with sparkly pink clothespins.

IMG_0509
 
 It was a fun time and I enjoyed getting to use all the pink!

3 comments:

Steve Finnell said...

you are invited to follow my blog

Judy said...

Love everything you created for this baby shower. Thanks for following my blog. I'm now following your blog.

Eclectic Red Barn said...

What a lovely baby shower. You did a fabulous job.
Stopping by from @ Eclectic Red Barn to follow you back.
Have a great week,
Bev