Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Craft E Magee on WDRB!

I had the opportunity to share the Valentine's Day cards and heart shaped crayons on the local morning show a few weeks ago. If you live in Louisville, be sure to tune in to WDRB in the Morning again this Wednesday, February 6, when I will be on again sharing a Valentine's Day decoration!


Julee from DIY Louisville made some great t-shirts with freezer paper stencils on the same show last time, and will be on again this Wednesday making a fun heart shaped tote for Valentine's Day cards or candy. It's a great craft to do with the kiddos!

I feel very fortunate that WDRB in the Morning has allowed us to craft on air, and I am excited to say that they have offered the segments to Julee and I every other Wednesday! We have some great crafts planned, so be sure to watch my Facebook page for details every other week.

No comments: