Thursday, August 30, 2012

Gifts for Baby Karrer

I'll bet that you are curious about what I made for Baby Boy Karrer for his shower gift! Staying true to my name, Craft E Magee, all of the gifts I gave him were handmade! 

I was able to discern from my cousin-in-law's pinterest page that she really hoped to get a tie onesie, so I stitched one up for her.

IMG_1155
I also used some iron-on letters and a basketball applique to make Baby W a basketball "jersey," since my cousin, aside from being a mechanic, is also a basketball player!

IMG_1162
IMG_1170

Last, but not least, I made him a snuggly soft baby blanket with bubble fleece and knit fabrics. The knit fabric was covered with bright orange cars, yellow rubber duckies, and lime green rattles. I thought the lime green bubble fleece fabric was the perfect backing for this precious blankie. Here it is all wrapped up and ready to go.

Baby blankie 

baby blanket
I love making handmade gifts! Especially for sweet little babies!

2 comments:

~julee~ said...

Everything is so cute! I'm in the market for making some baby boy gifts. I might have to give the tie onesie a try.

Craft E Magee said...

It's a fun gift!