Thursday, March 8, 2012

Hannah doll

Meet Hannah! She is the little doll I posted a teaser photo of, but couldn't share fully at the time because she was a birthday present, and hadn't been delivered yet.
Hannah has beautiful auburn hair, blue eyes, freckles, and porcelain skin, just like her owner!
Little Hannah

Hannah

Sitting pretty

Hannah's back

She is dressed for Spring, perfect for a March baby! I love the dress colors and the crossed lace in the back.

Hope this counts as my craft of the day, because I wasn't able to really do much today. Hope you enjoy the newest doll!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do you sell doll patterns?? and where???

Craft E Magee said...

Hi! Thanks for stopping by. I make all my dolls from my own pattern and then sell the dolls. I do not currently sell doll patterns. Etsy is probably a good place to look if you are searching for a pattern.