Sunday, January 1, 2012

Thank you!

owls

December 31st, 2011 marked the end of my first year in business as Craft E Magee. I started this blog on December 31st, 2010 and had high hopes for 2011. I was not disappointed. In 2011, I had the pleasure of participating in my first craft show (and two others), opening an etsy shop, and meeting some of the most wonderful crafters in the process. I want to thank everyone for reading my blog, following me on facebook, and supporting me and my crafty work. I love making these handmade dolls and I hope you love seeing them!

Happy New Year! May 2012 be even better for us all!


P.S.
The owl fabric above is for a new project that I am working on! Stay tuned!

1 comment:

~julee~ said...

I hope you have a wonderful 2012 - here's to many great crafty adventures!